This training course provides the basics of electrical design of an offshore wind farm and related technologies.
The course will include:
- Basic introduction to offshore wind farm technologies
- Introduction to offshore wind farm electrical design
- Array and transmission system voltages
- Issues related to long high voltage AC cables
- Latest design solutions for wind farms further away from the shore
- Technical complexities and potential solutions
- Lessons learned
- Simulations required for design work
- Review of HVDC technologies
- Operations, maintenance and safety
- Commercial and technical challenges
Course duration: 1 day
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Utilities, developers, engineers, students, regulators
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.