Our online IPSA crash course is a hands-on training course with a focus on modelling power system components using the IPSA software package, including an introduction to load flow, fault level theory and fault level calculations. No previous knowledge of IPSA is required, but a knowledge of power systems is helpful.
- The IPSA Interface and Network Drawing
- Database creation
- Data Entry
- Simple Data Entry
- Use of Data Bases
- Data Sheet Conversion Examples
- Load Flow Studies
- Basic Component Modelling
- Performing Load Flow
- Analysis and Reporting
- Fault level analysis
- Fault levels at busbars and fault current flows through circuits and transformers
- Break and Peak Make calculation
- Both balanced and unbalanced faults
- Performing fault level analysis
Upcoming courses: 29th July 2020 (delivered via online webinar)
Course duration: 1 day
Course price: £395 (exc VAT) per delegate
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Electrical Engineers starting to use IPSA, students.
To find out further information or to book your place, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0161 233 4800.
Do you wish to explore the above concepts in more depth? Please see our 3-day introductory IPSA course.