An in-depth look at the role of Interconnectors and the way that they can support the market, the grid infrastructure and the development of renewables.
The course will include:
- Introduction to the market – regulation and incentives
- The 'why' of HVDC Interconnectors – the benefits they bring
- The 'what' of HVDC Interconnectors – looking at the technical aspects and component parts
- The 'how' of HVDC Interconnectors – design, planning and consenting, installation and risks
- Offshore grid infrastructure
Course duration: 1 day
Course price: Please get in touch to discuss delegate rates.
Useful for: Utilities, developers, engineers, students
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.