EREC G99 was issued in July 2018, by the Energy Networks Association (ENA), following the assimilation of the EU Commission Regulation on harmonising network standards, known as Requirements for Generators (RfG), into GB Distribution and Grid Codes. It has been written to comply fully with RfG as well as including other requirements for connecting into the GB Power System.
It encompasses and replaces the long serving EREC G59 with changes to the application process, compliance requirements and commissioning requirements. G99 generators will need to be aware of the new process and requirements.
Our one-day training course will cover the following:
- A quick guide to the UK power sector
- Connection process overview
- Brief overview of changes from G59
- Type classification of generators
- Connection arrangements
- Connection application
- Technical studies required from generators
- Generator technical capability requirements
- Overview of forms required for connection
- Compliance and connection process for each generation type
Course duration: 1 day
Course price: £450 (exc VAT) per delegate
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Developers, consultancies, engineers, students.
- 8th May at our Manchester Site
- 19th June at our Manchester Site
- 9th September at our Manchester Site.
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.