Our specialist noise team offer a range of bespoke courses which provide an introduction into noise measurement, modelling and assessment. Our team tailor the content to suit the attendees but regularly offer specific training on wind farm noise and noise assessments for electrical infrastructure projects. The length of our noise training courses range from an hour long session on hot topics to an intensive two day course. Common module topics include:
- Introduction to acoustic principles
- Baseline noise monitoring
- Noise prediction / modelling
- Assessment and mitigation
- Planning appeals and Public Inquiries
- Noise related planning conditions
- Compliance monitoring and complaints investigations
- Hot topics and lessons learned.
Our experienced team includes Expert Witnesses and former lecturers in acoustics who deliver training in an easily digestible and interactive manner.
Course duration: Varies depending on training requirements.
Course price: Price dependant on number of people and location - please get in touch to discuss.
Useful for: Local authority officers, developers, engineers, town planners, environmental topic specialists, project managers.
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.