This course provides an insight into the connection of energy storage facilities, mainly battery storage devices.
The course will include:
- Introduction to Energy Storage
- Types of battery storage devices commonly used, discharge times and available ratings
- Storage in the context of DS3
- Grid Connection for Energy Storage
- Design Considerations, focussing on battery storage
Course duration: 1 day
Course price: £450 (exc VAT) per delegate
For group bookings, please get in touch to discuss discounted rates.
Useful for: Utilities, developers, engineers, students
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.