This training course provides an overview of the electrical concepts and is suitable for technical and non-technical learners.
The course will include:
- Basic Concepts
- Power Industry Elements Overview: Generation, Transmission, Distribution & Retail
- Fundamentals & Control
- Power System Planning
- System Synchronous Stability
- Phase Imbalance and Harmonics
- Offshore Transmission Systems
- Future Networks & Equipment
Course duration: 1 day
Course price: Please get in touch to discuss delegate rates
Useful for: Utilities, developers, engineers, students, regulators
To register your interest for the course or to find out more information please email email@example.com.