Our specialist consultants are experienced in advising clients at an early stage of their energy development to identify potential risks from an environmental perspective and set out a clear strategy offering intuitive solutions. Our experience covers the whole of the UK, with a clear understanding of planning systems in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Our substantial experience allows planning applications to be delivered to the highest of standards.
Our town and country planning services include:
- Site-appraisal and feasibility
- Full planning application document production (Design and Access Statement, Planning Statement)
- Planning appeals
- Discharge of Planning Conditions
- Environmental Impact Assessment co-ordination (including full project management, ES team assembly and ES peer review)
- Stakeholder engagement
- Strategic development advice.
To find out more, get in touch with a member of our team.