Having had our best ever start to a year and with no sign of things slowing up we are looking to grow our existing team to meet the ever increasing opportunities we have in the ever expanding energy sector.
We have a number of current vacancies below, please click on the links for futher details, with more to come, so please keep an eye out for future opportunities at TNEI or send us your CV speculatively!
Senior Consultant, Hydrogen
Technical/Senior Consultant - Grid Connections
Technical/Senior Consultant - Connections Team
Senior Consultant - Power Systems
Principal Consultant - Power Systems and Network Regulation
TNEI is a specialist, vibrant consulting company that has been at the forefront of providing expert technical advice to electricity network companies, renewable energy developers, regulators and funding institutions all over the world for more than 20 years. By nurturing the top talent in the energy industry we’ve built a solid reputation of developing innovative solutions and solving complex problems associated with achieving net zero. Join us and become part of the net zero energy revolution!
Why work at TNEI?
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
- A flexible approach to working subject to business needs and requirements.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Company contributory pension scheme.
- Support towards achieving professional qualifications.
- CPD and training opportunities and support.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Paid professional subscriptions.