We’re excited to announce that we’re going to be hosting a TNEI / Cigré seminar on Wednesday 18th October at IET Austin Court, Birmingham, 6 – 9pm.
Our electricity network needs to adapt to accommodate a low carbon world that includes renewable generation, energy storage, interconnectors and microgrids. Add to this an already constrained and aging network infrastructure, then you can begin to understand the challenges that face our Network Operators.
This event will bring together thought leadership and practical solutions from transmission system operators, a distribution network operator and TNEI, a leading energy consultancy.
We have the following speakers confirmed:
- Rachel Hodges, Managing Director, TNEI
- Christer Norlander, Senior Advisor, Swedish TO, European challenges
- Tim Manandhar, UKPN, connecting DG to the power network using ANM
- Mustafa Kayikci, TNEI Principal Consultant, Modelling challenges
- Biljana Stojkovska, National Grid
To book your place please click here