TNEI is offering a short-term (2-3 month) employment contract for an engineering graduate/ experience engineer to assist with power system software testing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and documenting power system software test procedures
- Executing the tests and documenting the results
- Identifying any incorrect results and working with the software team to correct these
- Working alongside an engineer to automate future testing.
- Graduate or post graduate electrical engineer or researcher with power system background or knowledge of power system studies
- Experience with power system simulations in DiGSILENT PowerFactory, PSS/E, or similar software packages
- Knowledge and experience with IPSA software and python scripting will be an advantage
Location: The role can be done remotely or based at any of our TNEI offices.
Salary: The candidate will be paid according to market rates based on their experience.
Application closing date: Sunday 13th September.
Start date: Immediate start.
How to apply: Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com