TNEI is able to offer the below services as part of the feasibility stage. Tasks may be commissioned on a package basis or on an individual basis, as required.
- Initial desktop site appraisal
- Initial constraints map
- Initial layout and turbine noise consideration
- Initial ecological and ornithological risk opinion
- Route to site assessment
- Site visit and appraisal
- Stakeholder consultation
- Grid assessment
- Initial discussions with Planning Authority
- Comprehensive, fully integrated GIS and CAD mapping services
- Management of environmental impact assessments (EIAs)
- Production of robust Environmental Statements and associated documentation for planning submission.
Whatever your feasibility project requirements, the TNEI team is well placed to provide you with expert support. Please get in touch to find out what we can offer.