TNEI are delighted to be exhibiting at this event in the exciting new format of a virtual exhibition. If you are attending, come and say hello for a chat.
On Thursday 29th October at 10.30am experts Jonathan Oguntona and Steve Dixon will be hosting a breakout session: Electrical and Grid Considerations for Offshore Wind Farms. The presentation will cover EMT modelling and will look at the latest grid issues and system charges. Register here if you would like to attend. This session is open to non-delegates too.
This exciting world of opportunity is brought to life at #RUKGOW20:
- Network with 4,500 offshore wind professionals from 40 countries
- Learn from the experiences of 200 expert speakers over two days of intense debates, presentations, panels and workshops
- Meet with 160 exhibitors demonstrating the very latest in industry innovation transforming the supply chain
- Promote your brand profile & share your experience across four bespoke theatres : Global Markets, Logistics, Innovation and Subsea Theatres
- Personalise your experience and build a programme of sessions, meetings, networking and socialising with our interactive event app, polling tool, live streaming and much more
- Support your industry by attending this event organised your trade association RenewableUK - #byindustryforindustry