We have extensive experience in managing EIAs to produce robust Environmental Statements and associated documentation for planning submission. Our EIA Project Managers are highly skilled with undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications in relevant disciplines and are full members (or working towards membership) of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA). In 2013 we achieved accreditation under IEMA's EIA quality mark scheme.
Key areas of our EIA service include:
- Provision of pre-screening advice to determine whether EIA is required
- Efficient management of the EIA screening and scoping stages to facilitate delivery of accurate and complete Environmental Statements
- Robust EIA and Environmental Statement reporting using in-house experts and associate consultants
- Preparation of high quality, focused environmental reports where full EIA is not required
- Relationship building with statutory consultees, key opinion formers within planning authorities and the local community
- Diligent project management to ensure delivery of agreed outputs to time and budget
- Managing the planning process to ensure momentum is maintained and applications do not become unnecessarily delayed.