As part of our engineering design services, we assist our clients with suppliers and other interfaces to deliver competitive engineering documentation and solutions on time, within budget, and to contractual specifications for tendering and project execution activities.
As part of the tender/project risk review process, technical risk assessments are undertaken and timely deviations are raised to the contractual requirements in order to achieve margin improvements, schedule saving and risk aversion.
In addition, we offer site services for and provide technical input into:
- Single Line Diagram (power, protection, and interlocking) and distribution systems development associated with power generating applications
- Specification of electrical equipment for projects comprising some or all of:
- EHV substation equipment and components
- Power transformers and MV/LV auxiliary transformers
- Isolated phase busbars and phase segregated busbars
- MV and LV switchgear and motor control centres
- DC/UPS systems
- Auxiliary diesel generators
- Neutral earthing
- AC/DC sub distribution systems
- Tariff and operational metering
- Earthing systems
- Power and control cabling.
- Electrical protection design and definition of settings reports associated with generation plant and/or transmission systems utilising modern numerical replays and inter-tripping schemes
- Power system analysis and design, including flow, fault level, motor starting and transient stability studies capability
- DCS/control system architecture and associated products including configuration.
If you have engineering design requirements, please get in touch with our experts to find out how we can assist with your project.