Our electrical system analysis and consultancy services draw upon our excellent knowledge in consenting and permitting, environmental assessment, civil and structural design, geotechnical surveys, cable routing and installation and operations and maintenance. Our services include:
- Generation AVR and governor modelling
- Integration of Syngas and Acetyl plants
- Routine switchgear fault level surveys
- Fault level and earth grid dimensioning for remote facilities
- Motor starting studies for integration of new compressors
- Transmission system analysis for 132kV connected offshore platforms
- Risk assessment of live cable burial.
All work is performed to DEP, IEC or other appropriate standards as required. The combination of our network modelling software, IPSA, and our experience provides TNEI with a unique capability to provide clients with bespoke analysis solutions. Get in touch to find out how we can assist you.