TNEI’s civil engineers can provide tailored services throughout the development, pre-construction, construction and operational phases of projects, using a combination of technical analysis and extensive experience. Designs can be delivered independently or in association with our electrical engineering, planning, GIS and acoustics teams.
By providing early input at the development stage, we can ensure that designs are cost effective and buildable, minimising potential delays and cost overruns later.
Our typical range of civil engineering services include:
• Site and construction feasibility (including input into site finding exercises with TNEI’s other technical disciplines)
• Access reviews
• Traffic Impact Assessments
• Construction method statements
• Coal mining risk assessments
• Site layout designs
• Switchgear / substation buildings designs
• Geotechnical desk studies
• Specification, procurement and management of geotechnical fieldworks
• Foundation designs
• Owner's Engineer
• Technical due diligence
• Bank's Engineer / Technical Advisor
• Asset inspections
• Failure analysis and remedial works design.