TNEI is a specialist energy consultancy business providing technical, strategic, planning and environmental advice to companies and organisations operating within the energy sector. We have a fantastic team of dedicated consultants and we continually look to grow the team through recruiting graduates and outstanding candidates with relevant experience.
Details of specific roles we are currently recruiting are detailed on our vacancies page, but if you think you could be an asset to our team and feel that you could contribute to our continued growth then please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com and we would be very happy to consider it. Please note, CVs from recruitment consultancies will not be considered.
Are you a motivated and ambitious graduate with a passion for renewable energy? We are looking to recruit bright and enthusiastic graduates to work on a diverse range of strategic, regulatory and technical consultancy projects focussing on the energy industry.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Have a passion for all things renewable, taking an interest in the technical aspects of projects
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a desire to work in a consultancy environment where technical results need to be applied to real projects in a commercial environment
- Have a background in engineering, acoustics, maths, physics, renewable energy, planning, environmental science, software/programming, economics or similar.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work, learn and progress in an exciting and growing sector on a wide range of consultancy projects
- The opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Training and development/CPD opportunities
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- A competitive salary
- Other benefits including cycle to work scheme.
Specific graduate roles will be announced in December 2019, with interviews and the selection process taking place early next year. Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for a graduate role at TNEI to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.