- Undertaking title searches and review* of deeds in the Registers of Scotland
- Facilitating agreement of Heads of Terms, Lease Option, Lease and site acquisition
- Facilitating agreements under Community Empowerment (Asset Transfer) and Land Reform legislation.
Land Reform and Community Empowerment legislation, together with the Shared Ownership planning initiative have significantly increased the numbers of potential landowners involved in the development of renewable energy schemes, whether grid connected or private-wire. Please contact us if you are:
- A community organisation (including grazings committee) looking to develop a grid connected or private wire renewable energy scheme
- An energy user looking for a secure, cost-assured energy supply
- A landowner (including Relevant Authority under Community Empowerment legislation) looking for a way to make sustainable use of, and income from, your land and/or buildings.
Please contact us for further information on the services offered, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0191 211 1400.
* Please note that this service is conducted by a senior wind consultant with relevant development experience. It is not intended to be, nor shall it be construed as, legal a advice should in no way be considered to replace a full title deed review by a suitably qualified solicitor.